My girl is growing and is still the best baby in the world. Next to Eddy of course. She loves to sleep, poop, eat, and nap, and all in that order.
She also loves her mama, loves to be held, loves to smile and coo, loves her crazy big brother for some weird reason, and loves to take naps in her daddy's arms. She loves the bubble bath, staring out the window, sitting in her bouncer, and every now and then she thinks she is big enough to move or sit up. Not quite yet, but I may be in trouble with how much this little lady likes to move.
Who me? Yes you!
She got her stats from the doctor on Monday:
weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz. (44%)
height: 22 1/4" (45%)
head: 15 1/4" (48%)
Perfectly proportionate and perfectly adorable in every way.
Is it just me or do her eyebrows look almost orangey?
She got her stats from the doctor on Monday:
weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz. (44%)
height: 22 1/4" (45%)
head: 15 1/4" (48%)
Perfectly proportionate and perfectly adorable in every way.
Is it just me or do her eyebrows look almost orangey?
3 comments:
I still haven't got to hold her yet. I think I still might be banned after the tigers in the backyard with Eddy episode. Sorry Betsy
She looks so happy :) what a cutie
Yes, she looks like she's going to have some strawberry blonde hair! I like your new banner--and the funny Eddy sayings in the next post. I need to come visit again soon--cute kids!
Post a Comment