Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Adventures of Eddy O.

We went on a little family adventure up to Grace, Idaho to buy some high-quality potatoes. We stocked up on snacks and hit the road. Here is Eddy making a diamond with his cheeto fingers.
And on various stages during the trip his arms would fall out of his shirt so we had to just pull the whole thing off. Ahhhhh, much better.

Then on Saturday night we needed some fun so we hit Boondocks and the ADHD was brought out in both my boys. Eddy had so much fun running around the arcade I don't think we even needed to spend money. Here are my boys after a ride on the bumper boats.

Eddy continues to entertain me at home. His new favorite thing is doing everything, "All by myself!" He loves to get dressed, buckle his car seat, pour his own milk, and then wipe up the spills all by himself.

The other day he absolutely needed a blue bowl for his Marshmellow Mateys and being the kind, sweet mother that I am, I dug through the dishwasher to find one. Opening the dishwasher made my glasses turn foggy which was pretty funny. So then Eddy absolutely, positively needed a blue spoon so he opened the dishwasher this time, and wouldn't you know it, "Mom, look, my eyeballs are foggy."

1 comment:

Carter said...

I want to go to the zoo with Eddy and show him that tigers really aren't that scary.