Here are a few of my favorite eddy sayings:
bubble taff: what he needs pretty much after every meal.
You're welcome: a phrase he uses constantly, but not necessarily correctly. Brandt will say "I love you" and eddy will respond, "You're welcome."
knock-a-lers: He earned enough tickets at Boondocks to get a very high-tech pair of plastic binoculars. His main use for them is picking out all the green sour patch kids from the bag. "Hold on mom, I need my knock-a-lers."
Hot Molly: He learned this phrase from his mom this summer when she was 9 months pregnant and baking inside a house with no air-conditioner. I would tell him we needed the fan on because I feel like a hot tamale. Now after a hard bike ride around the block he tells me, "Let's go home mom, I a hot molly."
bubble taff: what he needs pretty much after every meal.
You're welcome: a phrase he uses constantly, but not necessarily correctly. Brandt will say "I love you" and eddy will respond, "You're welcome."
knock-a-lers: He earned enough tickets at Boondocks to get a very high-tech pair of plastic binoculars. His main use for them is picking out all the green sour patch kids from the bag. "Hold on mom, I need my knock-a-lers."
Hot Molly: He learned this phrase from his mom this summer when she was 9 months pregnant and baking inside a house with no air-conditioner. I would tell him we needed the fan on because I feel like a hot tamale. Now after a hard bike ride around the block he tells me, "Let's go home mom, I a hot molly."
2 comments:
I love your kids. We don't see them nearly enough. I'll try to keep Carter under control if you let us. :)
Ah ha ha! He's so funny. I love the car in his mouth. Too cute!
Post a Comment