We have been busy with Halloween this week. We finally made it out to a pumpkin patch to get 4 of the largest pumpkins Brandt could carry.

Lindsay Lu-Bug was with us too, but it was too cold to pull her out of her car-seat. But she was all set for the cold weather.
Now for my two pumpkin-heads. Eddy decided he needed a bedtime story at about 3:30 this morning. Then Lindsay was up at 4:00 for her nighttime feeding. Eddy climbed into my bed to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills while I fed LuLu. He usually falls right to sleep and then I carry him back to bed. Well, he stayed up for the whole episode and then the 30 min. Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. (I love the Bravo network). So at 5am I carried him back to bed and tried in vain to get back to my bed 3 or 4 different times. I finally sent Brandt in to finish the job, but soon his alarm was going off and Eddy was still awake!!! So, the stinker-bug ended up in my bed and slept until 10:30. LuLu got up at 8 for breakfast and then we all cuddled together and mommy finally got some sleep.
But I guess when you are this cute I can forgive a bad night every now and then.
Now for my two pumpkin-heads. Eddy decided he needed a bedtime story at about 3:30 this morning. Then Lindsay was up at 4:00 for her nighttime feeding. Eddy climbed into my bed to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills while I fed LuLu. He usually falls right to sleep and then I carry him back to bed. Well, he stayed up for the whole episode and then the 30 min. Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. (I love the Bravo network). So at 5am I carried him back to bed and tried in vain to get back to my bed 3 or 4 different times. I finally sent Brandt in to finish the job, but soon his alarm was going off and Eddy was still awake!!! So, the stinker-bug ended up in my bed and slept until 10:30. LuLu got up at 8 for breakfast and then we all cuddled together and mommy finally got some sleep.
2 comments:
So sweet.
D won't sleep in our bed with us. There are mornings that I would love if she would but nope. She thinks the bed is for jumping and playing in.
Such cute kiddos Bets, can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment