Sorry for the lack of blogging (esp. to Hayley), but blogger has been uber frustrating lately. I have the cutest video to post that won't ever, ever, ever, load. So, I have given up and will just have to post some cute pictures instead.
Look who is getting bigger! te-he-he
And my oh my . . . someone had a 1 month birthday.
Look at this lovely little lady all ready for church. That is until she pooed all over those adorable tights.
Just as happy as can be.
9 years ago
3 comments:
So cute. How long is the video you tried to load? I try to keep mine short (< 30 sec.) to upload to Blogger and it still takes a while.
Thank you for the post! Lulu is adorable and doesn't look like a little tiny newborn anymore...she's growing up too fast!
Yay! So so cute!! :) Congrats again! :) lol! I love it! What cute kiddos. MISS YOU!
Post a Comment