Monday, August 9, 2010

Could Not Be . . .

Eddy could not be more tired tonight. We ran around all day and he didn't get a nap so I thought bedtime would take 5 minutes. Well, a hard-fought hour and a half later he finally gave up mid-sentence and finally passed out. The kid would not stop talking! He had better sleep until noon.
Brandt could not be more excited to start teaching. He spent the day down in his classroom getting units planned and figuring out class schedules. He is glued to his new laptop planning, with maybe a look or two at football, which he also could not be more excited about.
I could not be more pregnant! Then I go eat a cookie or another bowl of cereal and oops, what couldn't possibly get any bigger continues to grow. Seriously though, no more room! She is going to pop out of me. The date is set for Monday, Aug. 16th. And we all couldn't be more excited to finally meet LuLu.

5 comments:

Brandt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Don't forget the thousands of pictures that I need to see of that adorable girl!!
And is it me or does Eddy look super long?

Kelly said...

Love your cute belly! Congrats!

Ruth said...

I didn't realize you were so close. Hooray! Be sure to post lots of pics very soon!

Emily said...

I could not be more excited for my first niece! Pop already!