I love her little outfit so much--and I was worried it wouldn't fit long, but she's so tiny! Keep the cute pictures coming. Mom will talk to you girls, but I'm thinking of coming the weekend of Sept. 10th. Can't wait!
Hey, she can already wink! I know how much you love that. Everytime Troy winks he reminds me that he learned how so you would approve of him. :) Love you!
3 comments:
She is just adorable!! Congrats to all of you!
I love her little outfit so much--and I was worried it wouldn't fit long, but she's so tiny! Keep the cute pictures coming. Mom will talk to you girls, but I'm thinking of coming the weekend of Sept. 10th. Can't wait!
Hey, she can already wink! I know how much you love that. Everytime Troy winks he reminds me that he learned how so you would approve of him. :) Love you!
Post a Comment