Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy to be Home

We are one little happy family. I can't believe I have kids now. I am one lucky mommy. Not only do I have two beautiful kids, but I am feeling surprisingly great for having just delivered a baby. The first time was a little traumatic because of all the things I never knew. But this time I am up and feeling great. I even do chores! (maybe just one, but still! chores! and I'm blogging! I don't think Brandt appreciates the effort and energy required to have two kids and make the bed). Eddy is adjusting to sharing his monopoly on unlimited mommy time and melts my heart when he says his prayers and says, "thank you for mommy, and daddy, and LuLu."

And take a look at this precious girl! Don't worry, oodles of more pictures will be coming soon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

O my gosh! What a great picture!!!!! She is so beautiful! Congratulations to your sweet little family! :)