10). She lives with me.
You all know me well enough to know that this feat in and of itself is something that very few people could do.9). She puts up with my second wife, sports.
I will admit it here and now, I may have a little crush on sports. Not a night goes by that I do not tune into SportCenter and see what happened, and then look in the morning to make sure that I did not miss anything.
8). She helps me make some of the hardest choices that any man will ever have to make. These range from my career path to when it is time to throw away old cloths.
7). She is carrying my second child. We are so excited to have our little girl here with us next month, one more then the other.
6). She is raising Eddy to be a sweet, nice, caring, lovable little child. I thought that the zoo would always come a claim my children and put them in the pit with the Tazmainian devils but alas she is shaping him into a great kid.
5). Every night when I come home she has Dinner made.
4). She lets me play basketball at least twice a week, and if I am a good boy and do all of my chores a third time.
3). She is so cute. We were driving home from Park City the other day and we were talking about ex's of mine and I told her that I dated a girl that when she smiled the room lit up like a Christmas Tree. What I failed to mention was that this girl did not smile that often. For those of you that know my sweet wife you know that her smile lights up a room like a spot light and she is never not wearing her smile.2). She is patient with my short comings and down falls.
1). She loves me. And for that I am always great full.
3 comments:
Love the picture, that is sooo cute! What a sweet husband you have.
Ah...sweet!
The very fact that betsy married brandt is why i am going to petition the catholic church after betsy dies for sainthood. among my family she is already known as saint betsy.
Post a Comment