Friday, March 12, 2010

What's New

It has been awhile since I posted anything so here are a few random pictures of what's been going on around our house.


Today was the first nice, not frigid day, in months!! Eddy played in the backyard with Sadie and then enjoyed a little yogurt snack in the sun. Our poor sister Sadie had some surgery this week. I was worried sick about her all day that she was gone and then it was kind of depressing to see her so mellow. I've been wishing she wouldn't be so hyper and jump on people, but Tuesday was just sad. She is all back to normal, minus the flour on her face in this picture. . .because Eddy helped me make some dessert this week. He was an excellent helper with getting our work surface slightly dusted with flour--and then every inch of himself. Can you see his crazy third eyebrow of flour? Eddy has been obsessed with shoveling lately. When there isn't any left on the sidewalk he has to shovel the grass. Here is my busy boy with hopefully the last patch of snow our yard will see for a long time. I'm so ready for spring to come!

And here is my proud, bragging-mom moment. Eddy has been a little counting machine lately and I love hearing how smart he is. I think preschool might be wearing off on him.

1 comment:

Lauren and Carter said...

Adorable. It's been a while since we've seen you! Can you see baby #2 yet?