Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bellies

Here is a belly shot. I was about 16 weeks along in this picture and feeling rather good about myself . . . until I saw the picture. I was convinced that Eddy still had a bigger belly than me. When did he get so skinny? I went to the doctor the other day and everything is good.
I'm now 18 weeks along and my doctor said I can make my big ultrasound appointment in two weeks to find out boy or girl. Unfortunately, they are completely booked until April 28th! AHHHHH! I have to wait another 33 days. Oh well. I'm happy and healthy and it sounds like baby is too.

She suddenly decided to make a little more belly room after the doctor's appointment. I need to unbutton my jeans now and last night I had to even unzip. It had been a long day. Right now her favorite foods are anything with lots of melted cheese: Quesadillas, mac n' cheese, toasted cheese sandwiches. Ummm.

Well, I want to know what you think. Is it going to be a boy or a girl?

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Well, you seem to think it's a girl, so I'll side with the momma! You look great by the way!

Michelle said...

where did eddy's tummy go? He's got a flat belly!! So cute
You on the other hand ADORABLE!! I love pregnant bellies.
I'm going to go with girl.

Lauren and Carter said...

Girl and I also love your belly. I know I've said this before but I can't tell you how many times looking at maternity clothes makes me want to be pregnant just to wear them.

The Bullard Family said...

Cute. I'll go with your instinct. Although I don't know why you would want a girl....boys are much cuter.

Shelly said...

I'm going with girl too--I'm just certain it's time we had one in this family! Either way--I'm excited for you.

rebecca said...

Girl! I will vote for a girl for all of you Chambers until you have one! :) You can't defy the odds forever . . .

Anthony and Callie said...

Eddy is such a cutie!!!
You already know what I think you're having. A Girl!!! You such a cute pregnant lady;)

Emily said...

No one thinks you're having a boy?! Come on! Odds are...well, I guess fifty-fifty. We can't wait to find out either way!

Anthony and Callie said...

YAY!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!