Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mom . . .I did it!


Meet my busy little helper. He is so smart and so independent and so two-years-old. I hear this little phrase, "Mom, I did it!" and need to start searching. One day it was the laundry. He moved all the dirty clothes off the floor and put them in the dryer. Good job, little man.

The next day he was begging for fruit snacks and I was being a mean mom and said no. Well, "Mom, I did it." Came into the kitchen to find him with two open bags of fruit snacks. Stinker.

Then he marched down the stairs and said, "Mom, I did it."
"Did What?"
"I Changed."
"Changed? Show me."
Pulled down his pants to show me his undiapered bottom. I ran upstairs to find the ditched diaper and luckily it was not a messy one. We put a clean dipe on and he got to put on his pants, which was hilarious to watch, but he did it. What a big boy.

2 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

I just love that boy. It's been forever since I've seen him. Don't tell anyone, but he's Carter's favorite. :)

Sarahlou said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to have some little Stevey's and Sarah's saying "I did it!"