A few Fridays ago we went on a nice family picnic. Brandt and I are still kind of new at this parenting thing so of course we planned ahead for the cooler weather by packing Eddy the biggest blanket we could find. This was actually our picnic blanket, but when it got cold we had to wrap Eddy up as best we could. It kind of looks like the bird nest.

Here Eddy and I are feeding the ducks. It's kind of hard to see in this dark picture, but their beady eyes are there. We had to leave because mom and dad were getting scared. There were millions of ducks and they kept getting closer and closer. I was afraid for my baby. Who knows what could have happend when the rolls ran out!
Well, as we were walking back someone else found the rolls. At first he was just making noise with the plastic, innocent enough. And then . . .
he went to town!
We had to pry this roll out of his chubby little fingers and he wasn't ready to give it up.
1 comment:
Looks like a ton of fun. I haven't found the ducks in SC yet.
Post a Comment