Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Night

For Family night a couple of weeks ago Betsy's family all wanted to go to Muller Park for a picnic. We made tin foil dinners, and spent time around the fire. It was a lot of fun, and besides the two mile hike around some trees only to get to a camp site that was just across a bridge from our car, it was relaxing. Here Little Brod is showing us his huge guns. I am not sure if he had just knocked that log down or not, but he is proud of the pain that he may have brought to it.
Eddy's favorite place to be in the world is on my shoulders. Well I thought that was his favorite, until I found out that it does not matter who shoulders he is riding on. Here he is with his biggest cousin Zach

It started to get cold, and Grandma Chambers thought that a nice Eddy blanket would keep her warm. She said that she was giving Betsy and I a break, but we know she was just looking for a little warmth. Eddy was in the middle of praying for me as I was playing in the fire.

No comments: