That is not quite right, but with Brody taking up all the room in the front I guess it works.
We found out that Eddy really likes the swings. He would sit in them and just laugh and laugh as he swung. Grandpa Dave was a little concerned because Eddy would continually look up at the Sky, and because his top heavy head, he almost would fall out. Needless to say that make Eddy do it more.
The other thing that Eddy got a blast out of was the slide. I held on to him for the first few times down the slide, but he started to push my hands away. That is when we stopped sliding.
Eddy also wanted to clime up the wall that was on the play toy. As you can see it was really hard for a little guy.
After such a hard day at the play ground Eddy was hungry. Dad was eating a carrot, when Eddy decided that he wanted it to. The Battle was on.
Eddy is starting to get the upper hand on the situation
And victory was won for the little guy. He actually did a good job at eating the carrot, it looked like a giant orange goo stick after he got done with it.
3 comments:
your little boy is so super cute. He has such a fun personality.
Wow! You taught him to do tricks. I guess he's ready to take on the road! He can start earning his keep now!
I think that eddy is so cute, I cant believe how much he has grown in ten months.
Post a Comment