SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
YAY!!! Congratulations!! You couldn't do it more perfect!! :) I am excited for you guys!
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! Yay! Congrats!! I can barely contain myself. Ahh!!
I bought her an outfit yesterday after you called me--couldn't resist. So exciting!!
Congrats Betsy! Girls are fun...I should know right? :) Very excited for you!
Hooray! Be careful . . . sometimes they are wrong (I would know). Just kidding. I'm so excited for your family!
You did it! I'm so excited for the whole Chambers family! Yay for pink!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
YAY!!! Congratulations!! You couldn't do it more perfect!! :) I am excited for you guys!
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! Yay! Congrats!! I can barely contain myself. Ahh!!
I bought her an outfit yesterday after you called me--couldn't resist. So exciting!!
Congrats Betsy! Girls are fun...I should know right? :) Very excited for you!
Hooray! Be careful . . . sometimes they are wrong (I would know). Just kidding. I'm so excited for your family!
You did it! I'm so excited for the whole Chambers family! Yay for pink!
Post a Comment