We had a Shaw Family Adventure the other day when we went down to the Festival of Trees. The highlight of Eddy's day was riding the shuttle bus,
eating his very own lunch combo from the comfort of his stroller,
and breaking out with some killer dance moves.So far the only move he knows is the splits. I don't know why. He just scrouches down and rocks back and forth.
This video is lame, but Eddy needs a movie on here. He loves watching Delilah and Jack on their blog videos and needs some attention. Whenever I'm on the computer he runs up and asks for Jack or Lilah. Over and over and over. hmmm. Maybe putting a video of Eddy on here is not a good idea.
2 comments:
...I liked it. :) I love Eddy. And I love the Festival of Trees! So fun you got to go.
Eddy, we love you
<-----this much----->
and that's alot
Post a Comment