Oh what a busy month!
I brought home a shload of treats from school and forgot how fast my little helper is at finding treats. He quickly found out that tissue paper isn't the tasty thing.
We took a family adventure down to Temple Square to see the lights. It was much too cold and it didn't last long. The best part of the night was dinner at Moochies. The best Meatball subs we've ever tasted! Eddy loved the brownie and hogged it from mom.
Eddy's first adventure in the snow. I bundled him all up and he was so excited to get outside he even let me put on his hat and mittens. He crawled all over the front steps and played in the garden. He loved it and screamed when I brought him inside. Poor picked on guy.
This tricky boy has also found a new favorite treat. I had that little green bucket on the table filled with those little cuties. He managed to pull the bucket off the table and then bite into every orange he could get his hands on. He screamed again when I took his treat away, but we don't eat the peel?! He didn't seem to care at all.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment