Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dear Sisters,

I was in the middle of cleaning on Saturday (yes, cleaning) and I happend to come across our craft project from July. I thought I would be the first one to remember about this little advent calendar and post it on my blog to mock all the rest of you. I don't want to hear any excuses about being pregnant, or "I just had a baby." I want pictures!

4 comments:

Mo said...

Craft project? Was this from some enrichment thing? No wonder I've never seen it before!

Shelly said...

Oh, don't you worry--mine was hung only a week late. I'll have to post a pic later. I'm glad you shared one because for some reason I wasn't thinking and hung in order from 1-25 instead of counting backwards!? Makes much more sense now!

Emily said...

Bite me.

kellyellee said...

hello, brant and betsy! This is your sister from the east coast. well, he's absolutley beautiful. Happy birthday, Eddie and merry christmas to the shaw family. Love you.