Saturday, December 29, 2007

Little Eddy

This is the first time that Eddy met his mother. I think that overall he is okay with the situation.
This is Eddy and his dad in the nursery right after his bath. He is so small compared to his dads hands.
Eddy and dad are so proud of mom. She did not cry one time during labor and delivery. She was a true trooper.
This is right after they put antibiotics into his eyes, I am not sure why that makes him want to eat his fingers, but I am not here to judge.
Here are a couple of pictures of Eddy, I will get more up in the coming days, I hope that these will feed the hunger to see the cutest baby that Betsy and I have ever made.

1 comment:

Shah said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Eddie sure is cute