
This is little Eddy with his new great Grandpa Big Eddy. Little Eddy was named after him. Big Eddy could not have been prouder.

He is just so darn cute.

This is Eddy's oldest cousin holding him. Zach is such a good helper with his little brother, we knew that he would do a great job with Eddy. He did better then his aunt Hayley.
Zach's little brother Broady wanted to see the baby, so his mother Emily let him pat the tar out of him.


Eddy in his knew sleeper, he looks so comfortable, and ready for a good nap.
3 comments:
So cute! I can't wait to hold him.
I'm offended! I can hold the baby better than Zach!
Betsy:
I found your blog through Shelly. I can't believe you are a mommy!! Congratulations! He is darling. I love the changing the diaper picture. Hope you are doing well. The first month is the hardest. I would love to hear from you. E-mail me when you can...erineadams@yahoo.com.
Erin Leaver Adams
Post a Comment