Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CraZY!


Crazy pretty much sums up how this last month has been. We packed everything up and moved back home to Syracuse where I am going crazy trying to put everything back into place.

Brandt has been working like crazy doing projects around the house, and teaching, and coaching, and working his second job at Wal-Mart.

My kids are still crazy cute and growing like crazy. I can't believe what a little man Edders is and how big Lindzers wants to be. She is crawling everywhere and thinks she is big enough to stand. She is eating everything in sight and we can't wait for her teeth to pop out.

I have been going crazy trying find things I know I packed somewhere, crazy staring at blank walls because I don't know exactly where to hang anything, and my latest driving-me-crazy annoyance was trying to download pictures from my camera. ugh. My USB ports stopped working and wouldn't recognize my camera or my printer or my memory card reader. Finally, the problem has been fixed and hopefully I can get back to blogging more.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yay--can't wait to see more pictures of your home and of course, cute kids!