15lbs. 14.5 oz. - 39th%
25 1/2" - 30th%
Head 17 1/4" 80th%
She is a little midge, but chunking up quite nicely.
She loves to eat, especially naughty things like paper scraps she finds on the floor. I call her my little billy goat.
She is crawling!? and moves pretty quickly, especially when there might be paper laying around.
She ended up underneath her crib the other night.
She loves, loves, loves her daddy.
Loves the dog . . . I don't know why? I worry about all the dog hair that is constantly around.
Her brother makes her laugh.
She loves to smile!
She loves to talk, talk, talk, sing, coo, babble, growl, and then talk some more.
She is still the happiest baby on planet earth. Nothing gets this girl terribly upset.
She is a good little sleeper, and occasionally sleeps through the night for mommy.
Loves her bink-a-link.
Loves to explore.
Loves being spoiled as the only girl.
Loves her cuzzies. Brody likes to call her the Pink Ninja because of her fierce style and fierce kicks.
25 1/2" - 30th%
Head 17 1/4" 80th%
She is a little midge, but chunking up quite nicely.
She loves to eat, especially naughty things like paper scraps she finds on the floor. I call her my little billy goat.
She is crawling!? and moves pretty quickly, especially when there might be paper laying around.
She loves, loves, loves her daddy.
Loves the dog . . . I don't know why? I worry about all the dog hair that is constantly around.
Her brother makes her laugh.
She loves to smile!
She loves to talk, talk, talk, sing, coo, babble, growl, and then talk some more.
She is still the happiest baby on planet earth. Nothing gets this girl terribly upset.
She is a good little sleeper, and occasionally sleeps through the night for mommy.
Loves her bink-a-link.
Loves to explore.
Loves being spoiled as the only girl.
Loves her cuzzies. Brody likes to call her the Pink Ninja because of her fierce style and fierce kicks.
3 comments:
Yet another beautiful baby brought to you by the Shaws.
Nice job Brandt. You got good swimmers.
Betsy, she might be starting to look like you just a little--I think it's her eyes! Cute as always.
Post a Comment