The latest adventures of LuLu and Otis
We tried rice cereal, LuLu is not a fan, but Eddy had fun "helping" me feed her. He would repeat everything I said, "good girl" "open up."
Eddy is keeping me busy by being my one and only preschool student. I am having fun planning activities again and being a teacher.
Little LuLu-Bug is still the happiest girl I know. We went on a girl adventure last weekend to visit Shelly's family in St. George. She was an angel and slept for 7-8 hours each night. Her brother had a hard weekend without his mommy. I came home and he told me he had orange juice and he yakked.
Eddy is my little adventurer/mischief maker. Here he is crashing the icicles in the backyard. And wherever Eddy goes Sadie is not far behind. I came downstairs the other day to hear Eddy say, "Mom, me and Sadie did nothing!" "What did you do?" "Jumped on the couch." I guess I should be glad that he is an honest trouble-maker.
And did I mention Linds is still the happiest girl?!
We tried rice cereal, LuLu is not a fan, but Eddy had fun "helping" me feed her. He would repeat everything I said, "good girl" "open up."
Eddy is keeping me busy by being my one and only preschool student. I am having fun planning activities again and being a teacher.
1 comment:
I love his guilty conscience. :) And that he helps you feed Lindsay, and that weekends without Mom are no good. haha. And I just love happy Lindsay! I'd like her not to grow up if I'm not around. I am dreading the day she won't be content to let me hold her for hours. :)
Post a Comment