Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lucky Little 'ole Me

Fortunately, I get to be a mommy that stays at home with her cute kiddos.

Unfortunately, I am working harder than any job I've ever had with no recess break in sight.


Fortunately, I don't ever have to use an alarm clock.


Unfortunately, I have two constant bug-a-boos that will make sure I will never get too much sleep. ever.


Fortunately, I get to wake up to this.
Unfortunately, that wake up time could be at any minute.

Fortunately, they are cute.Unfortunately, they are busy.

Fortunately, busy makes them happy.Unfortunately, busy makes my house messy.

Fortunately, that isn't as important as this.or thisUnfortunately, this takes a lot of work.Fortunately, it's worth it.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Being a stay-at-home definitely takes some time to adjust to! I'm still adjusting :) Recess = shower time now...but it doesn't last quite as long!

Lauren and Carter said...

Oh gosh. Your kids are perfect. I think, anyway. :) I'll be seeing them this weekend right? I better. And I will take that little girl and hold her all night. :)

Emily said...

Amen!