Monday, September 6, 2010

Super Star

Check out my big boy! He rocked the blow-up toys out at Buffalo Days on Antelope Island. He felt like he was on "Big Balls" that's his word for his favorite show "Wipeout."
My other favorite words from Eddy are:
"Grahammy Teds" for Teddy Grahams
"Pick-ups" for hiccups
"Ganks" for Thanks
and today when he wanted to go outside with Dad to mow the lawn I told him he needed to get dressed first, "No mom, I just want to wear naked." Here he is trying to be just like Dad.

Now for more cute pictures of my sweet baby girl! She still spends most of her time asleep, but she is still beautiful and wonderful and getting bigger everyday. She was 7 lbs. 5 oz. at her doctor visit last Monday and will be a chunky monkey in no time.

She spends her days rela
xing with a bink-a-link . . . fixating on her long fancy fingers . . . or trying to get her mouth around anything that will hopefully be food.Check out her little fists of fury.

3 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

She does have long little fingers! You have a piano player on your hands. :) I love "grahammy teds" So cute. I need to see you guys, soon!

Shelly said...

Love it--can't wait to see your cute kids this weekend. I've got to get over this annoying cold first because I can't be around that cute baby and not want to hold her the whole time! Tell Eddy not to wear naked when I come, ganks. Or as Ryan would say, whanks!

rebecca said...

Wipeout is my two year old son Nathan's favorite show too! He would have been in heaven on the "big balls" with Eddy.