Congrats, Eddy! That is truly awesome news!
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay. And I love that he has a big brother shirt. A few more yay's and I'll be done - yay yay yay!!!!
Congratulations!! That is wonderful:) You will love all the tender moments between Eddy and baby! They are priceless :)
\7444859566965951247414554415\Delilah says Congratulations, and so do we. We are so excited for you guys!!
I thought I saw a cute ultrasound picture on your fridge last week. Congrats!!! I hope you are feeling alright.
Hooray! We are rooting for a girl!
Exciting! Better get that baby some body armor! I don't think Eddy is going to like sharing!
Congrats!!! Totally jealous!!!
Congratulations Betsy!! I saw your post title on Sarah's blog and I had to pop over and see what it was all about! Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats to all of you!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations!! I am excited for you!! :) I will be excited to hear how it goes and what you are having!!! :) Congrats Bets!!!!
Congratulations Betsy! I've actually been checking your blog more regularly because I had a feeling. Hope you are doing well.
Congrats to you and your family! That's so exciting.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congrats, Eddy! That is truly awesome news!
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay. And I love that he has a big brother shirt. A few more yay's and I'll be done - yay yay yay!!!!
Congratulations!! That is wonderful:) You will love all the tender moments between Eddy and baby! They are priceless :)
\744
48595669659512
4741
4554415
\
Delilah says Congratulations, and so do we. We are so excited for you guys!!
I thought I saw a cute ultrasound picture on your fridge last week. Congrats!!! I hope you are feeling alright.
Hooray! We are rooting for a girl!
Exciting! Better get that baby some body armor! I don't think Eddy is going to like sharing!
Congrats!!! Totally jealous!!!
Congratulations Betsy!! I saw your post title on Sarah's blog and I had to pop over and see what it was all about! Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats to all of you!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations!! I am excited for you!! :) I will be excited to hear how it goes and what you are having!!! :) Congrats Bets!!!!
Congratulations Betsy! I've actually been checking your blog more regularly because I had a feeling. Hope you are doing well.
Congrats to you and your family! That's so exciting.
Post a Comment