- When I say, "I love you" he says, "I love you too."
- Watching my crazy man do all sorts of silly tricks and then say, "I funny."
- His new phrase, "P-Poo." He means "P-U," but can't quite pronounce that "U" and technically "P-Poo" is more accurate to what he is referring to.
- He tries to avoid bedtime like nobody's business. Last night he kept saying "P-Poo" trying to get me to change his diaper 20 times.
- I love when he wakes up from naps now. He can hop right out of bed and come find me. I love hearing his little footsteps come down the stairs and then hear him fling his body against the couch trying to sneak up on me.
- He is my little chef. He loves to smell what's cookin', loves to see everything I'm doing and pushes a kitchen chair everywhere I'm working and say, "Sq's me."
- He loves "PETE-ZA." He devours it, well, the top of it. He still avoids any type of bread product.
- His new obsession is pouring. He loves to pour cups of water into other cups of water. He tried pouring peanuts today. Yeah, I better go sweep that up, but it can wait.
- He loves to be independent like getting his own chocolate milk. I try to avoid too much mess, but he insists on pouring the chocolate in and then putting his sippy cup lid on.
- He also is fascinated with getting dressed, or undressed. It is so funny trying to watch him put socks on or to wiggle out of his pants when it's bath time.
Eddy with Baby Wade
Yes, I am one lucky mommy.
I think it's time for another.
This is the Daddy, and no this is not an annoucement. Emily already used her blog to announce a baby.
3 comments:
With an adorable boy like that who wouldn't want more.
Go for it. . . unless that was an announcement.
That's what I was going to say--is that some kind of announcement!? Eddy will make a great big brother though. He cracks me up so much! And he hates bread huh? Odd...but around here it would be odd if Jack actually ate vegetables.
I am one lucky Grandma. I love that little man. RRROOOAAARRR
Post a Comment