Saturday, August 22, 2009

Catching Up

Well, I am horrible at blogging. I don't put up nearly enough pictures or posts, but this big boy is just keeping me busy!
His latest trick is avoiding bedtime at all costs. He pretends that he is nowhere near sleepy and runs wild. The other night while he was busy running wild, he backed up into his drum and got stuck inside. He stayed still just long enough for me to grab a pict. and then throw him in bed.
He is a growing boy with a growing appetite. He devours corn on the cob and on this particular night devoured a chicken leg bigger than his own meaty leg.
He loves playing with the big boys next door, Chris and Logan. He loves to run to their house, ride their bikes, eat their popsicles, and play with their light sabers. What more could a boy want?
Well, this boy needs only one more thing to make his life complete: The Vaccum. I pulled this small vaccum out the other day and Eddy can't get enough. He loves to drag that thing around and get our floors spotless.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that boy and his chicken bones. :)

Natalie said...

I gather from your comment that you are done teaching! Wow! How does it feel? I hope you adjust more quickly than I did. I still miss school...a lot! We will have to get together and let our boys play! Are you teaching preschool now? That Eddie sure is a cute little man!

TC said...

Hey school teacher! Vacuum is spelled with two U's not two C's!