Tuesday, June 2, 2009

St. George

Just about a month ago the girls in my family loaded up all their baby boys and headed down to St. George to visit my sister Shelly. We all fit nicely into Emily's new minivan. We shoved all the boys to the back which worked out nicely, except I was the only able-bodied adult who could buckle and unbuckle all the boys in the backseat. Eddy was a huge fan of the van. He couldn't get enough. I'm trying to convince Brandt that we need one, but he is still thinking we are only having one child.
Eddy had so much fun running around with the big boys. Here he is with his cousin Jack who is 3 years old. I'm pretty sure they weigh the same and could wear the same clothes.

I also learned my little Eddy O. is fearless. He learned to climb up the ladder all by himself and then dive head first down the slide. He did this over, and over, and over. And as you can see at the end of the video, he doesn't stop moving!


Thanks Aunt Shelly for letting the boys destroy your house for the weekend. We had a lot of fun and can't wait for the next St. George trip.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Too cute--he is fearless. I miss him wandering around my house and giving me sly looks!