Wednesday, May 6, 2009

South Carolina

We just got back from our very first family vacation and we had a blast. Brandt and I have always talked about places we would like to go, but never got around to the going part. Well, this vacation was so much fun that I think we need to go more often.

We went out to South Carolina to visit Collin, Michelle, and Delilah. Collin is out there at USC for graduate school.

I was not a little, but a lot nervous about taking a 16 month busy-boy onto an airplane, but Eddy did awesome. Only one major meltdown the whole trip.

We had a lot of fun visiting the zoo, eating great food, watching our cute babies play together, and my personal favorite: the beach!

I also learned my cute, innocent, exteremely cheesy boy is in fact not quite so innocent. He loved pushing Delilah around and when that wasn't enough he decided to lay on top of her. Luckily D could take it. He even followed her around on the beach just to throw mud on her back. Where is this coming from? But Delilah was so adorable and would follow Eddy around all day. She would wait outside the door in the morning for Eddy to get up and play.

We had a wonderful time! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the Shaws for an incredible trip to South Carolina. We can't wait to see you again soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I didn't see the cell phone pictures until now those are so cute. Such a good movie too!! I love the song choice. Also It was SO great having you here. We can't wait for you guys to come again so we can go to the beach again. We are happy you had fun.