Friday, March 20, 2009

Eddy the Explorer

I have been a major blog-slacker, but give a girl a break. This little guy has more energy than his mom and it is hard to keep up. He loves lots of new big boy things like his booster chair. He was so starved one day he pulled his booster off the kitchen chair and sat himself inside. I think he was trying to hint to me that maybe he was hungry.

Eddy has also been fasinated by my bathroom drawer. He streches up on his tippy-tippy toes and reaches his chubby little hand over the side hoping to grab something good.

He is also very organized and loves to add things to the family calendar.

He also loves to help keep a clean house so here he is helping dad with the dishes.

All that exciting exploring just takes a lot out of a little guy

(and big guys too)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

tooo cute. I love the sleeping picture.

Ruth said...

Betsy, I couldn't help but notice how perfectly organized your bathroom drawer is. I had a sudden urge to move something to see if you noticed. :) Ah the memories.