I am not keeping up on this blog lately, but life if busy, especially with our growing boy. His latest tricks include kitchen destruction. No pot or towel or even glass bowl will get in his way.

He is also busy using those walking feet. He is using couches and walls and even his dad to get where he needs to go.
The biggest new thing for Eddy this month is Daycare!?!? He got into the center near our home and we were so thankful and excited to finally get him in, but the first day dropping him off was the worst day of my life. I knew it was good, I knew he would be fine, but that didn't stop me from feeling like the worst mom in the world. He survived his first day and is even finding some partners in crime to keep his teachers on their toes.
On the second day he came home with this fancy hair-do. Check out this blue haze coming from the back of his neck. The light is hitting his fuzz just right and I'm afraid my boy has a full on mullet! 
No comments:
Post a Comment