Friday, October 24, 2008

It is late, but it snowed here two weeks ago!!!

So we woke up two weeks ago, and noticed one major difference in our yard. It SNOWED!!!!!! It had been cold, and windy, but we did not think that we would get 3" of snow. We thought that this would be a great time for Eddy to try on his new winter clothes that his Grandma Shaw had bought him that weekend. Lets say he knows that he looks good, and does not want to be bothered by his parents. I look at these pictures and am amazed at how much he has grown, and what a little boy he is becoming. He is not his mama's little puppy anymore!
Eddy was very excited to try to touch the snow. But once we set him down it was a different story.

I was trying to get him to go and hold on to the tree, so that we could get a "big boy" picture with him standing all by himself. He wanted nothing to do with that.

Betsy tried to get him stand up to, but still nothing.


So we just decided that we will hold him by our tree, and hope that the picture is cute.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He looks so handsome!! I am happy I don't have snow.