Thursday, July 24, 2008

What Else is New . . . by Eddy

I got a new booster chair and I'm loving all the new food I get to eat, and wear.





























I'm crawling into all sorts of trouble . . .




























And did I mention that I can climb stairs now?














I love keeping my mom and dad busy.

4 comments:

Mo said...

Did you cover the electrical outlets? Because I think Eddy will be discovering those next! You think you're busy now...wait until he walks! AHHHHH!

Ruth said...

Betsy!!! I found you! Actually, I don't know if Brandt or Betsy is the primary blogger, but either way, it's very entertaining. Eddy is so CUTE! I'm sure he keeps you very entertained.

I miss you! We really should do better keeping in touch.

Emily said...

What a cute little stinker!

Michelle said...

What do my wondering eyes behold? Is that.... HAIR growing on his head? What a cutie pie. Delilah isn't going to grow up that fast right? I am pretty sure she is going to stay a baby forever... right?