Friday, May 16, 2008

G is for Good Boy


Eddy went off to Auntie Em's today. I hate to say that he has not always been the good boy pictured here. He has given his babysitters some hard times with screaming, not napping, and just not being his regular happy self.
That is why today I was so happy to get this email at school from my little Eddy O.
Dear Mom,
Hi, Eddy here! Dad dropped my off at Auntie Em's house today wearing my "G is for Good Boy" onesie. And guess what, Mom? I was a very good boy today! So good, that my favorite babysitter has requested that you dress me in this very same onesie whenever dropping me off at her house for any extended period of time. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated. Please view the attached picture as evidence of my good-boyness today!
See you soon!
Love, Eddy
What a good boy!

No comments: